THE PINT PUB AND RESTAURANT | 2014
274 Garry Street, Winnipeg
The block is composed of an original two-storey building completed in 1921, and an adjoining addition completed in 1951. The two buildings were opened to one another in order to feature a central bar at each level to service guests. With the removal of the original demising wall, the variations between the two structures had to be negotiated. The original facade was adapted to accommodate the installation of a new curtain wall, opening the activity of the interior to passersby.